2016 Rechargeable UPS 12V 125ah Front Terminal Battery for UPS
|FOB Price:||US $108-118 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $108-118/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Piece/Pieces Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SUN-F 12V-150Ah
- Battery Type: Gel Battery
- Weight: 30.5kg
- Working Temperature: -40 -60c
- Container Material: Enhanced ABS
- Plates: Lead Calcium Alloy
- Usage: Electric Power, Solar Power, Lighting, Boat, Electric Bicycle, UPS
- Discharge Rate: Medium Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Transport Package: Paper Carton and Fuming Wood Pallet
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Gel
- Maintenance Type: Free
- Nominal Capacity: 100ah
- Warranty: 1 Year: 1 Year
- Terminal: Copper
- Sealed Reaction Efficiency: More Than 99
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Square Battery
- Installation: Fixed
- Trademark: SUPSTECH
- Specification: 394*109*286mm
- HS Code: 8507200000
Shida NP-F Range is the most common standard and the first generation delicate product which is designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, high performance plates and electrolyte. The definition of SL is coming from General purpose. Therefore, this range product has possessed various applications for common power backup system.
|Control Equipment||Power tool|
|Security System||Emergency Power System|
|Emergency Lighting System||Stand-by Electric Power Control System|
|Sealed and maintenance free operation|
|Non-Spillable construction design|
|ABS containers and covers (UL94HB, UL94V-0) optional|
|Safety valve installation for explosion proof|
|High quality and high reliability|
|Exceptional deep distance discharge recovery performance|
|Flexibility design for multiple install positions|
|Component:||Raw material||Sealant:||Epoxy Resin|
|Cable Television:||Lead dioxide||Safety valve:||EPDR|
OEM/ODM Service Available
2 Any application possible to cause fatal injury.
3 Any application or battery inversion (safety valve at the bottom)
2. Do not use batteries in sealed rooms and boxes.
3. Batteries would produce hydrogen If naked ﬂame or short circuit occurs, there Will be a risk or explosion and tire accident while installing batteries simultaneously, please stay away from the heat source.
4. When the acid leaked from batteries and touches the skin and clothes, please rinse with plenty of water. If it goes into eyes, it will cause blindness.
2. Please do not use insulated Wires and soft vinyl chloride films containing plasticizers. In addition, please do not use organic solvents and detergents, such as banana oil, gasoline, essential oil, rat oil and others. If these materials come into contact with the battery shell, it will split or crack causing battery leakage, fire, etc.
3.Waste lead acid batteries are toxic and hazardous. Please comply with the environmental regulations, and do not arbitrarily throw away used lead acid batteries, which are hazardous waste. You can contact recycling organizations with environmental qualifications to recycle them, or refer to the local environmental protection departments.
2. For safety precautions, the insulation layer can be placed at the bottom or the battery cabinets 3nd holders before the installation, so as to isolate the electrical connections between the battery body and the cabinets and holders The insulation layer can also prevent the following risks: sulfuric acid leakage
arisen from rupture of battery container, fire accidents resulted from the electric leakage circuit among the metal cabinets, holders and batteries due to acid liquid corrosion in cabinets and holders. The insulating layer materials selected should not cause corrosion to the battery container. Meanwhile, they
should have heat resistance, acid resistance, certain mechanical strength (not getting damaged owning to long-term battery pressure), and would take the forms of insulating strips or trays.
3. Make sure to tighten the battery connection according to the size of torques, and check frequently. Loose connection may cause fire accidents.
ALL SPECIFICATION AND APPEARANCE ARE JUST FOR YOUR REFERENCE, WE HAVE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY SETAILS WITH ANY NOTICE.