Lead Acid Battery for Power Storage in Solar System (12V 90Ah)
|FOB Price:||US $75-88 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $75-88/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Piece/Pieces Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Square Battery
- Installation: Fixed
- Battery Type: Lead Acid Battery
- Weight: 25.5kg
- Warranty: 1 Year: 1 Year
- Plates: Lead Calcium Alloy
- Transport Package: Paper Carton and Fuming Wood Pallet
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle, Boat, Solar Power
- Discharge Rate: Medium Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Maintenance Type: Free
- Nominal Capacity: 90ah
- Terminal: Copper
- Trademark: SUPSTECH
- Specification: 307*169*211mm
- HS Code: 8507200000
|Rated Capacity (10 hour rate)||90Ah|
|Dinensions||Total Height (with terminals)||233±2mm(9.27 inches)|
|Weight||Approx 36.5kg (80.4lbs)|
|Capacity 25ºC(77ºF)||20 hour rate(6.3A)||126Ah|
|10 hour rate(12.0A)||120Ah|
|5 hour rate(21.6A)||108Ah|
|3 hour rate(32A)||96Ah|
|1 hour rate(78A)||78Ah|
|15 minute rate(216A)||54Ah|
|Internal Ressitance||Full Charged Battery 25ºC(77ºF)||Approx: 5.0mΩ|
|Capacity affected by Temperature (20 hour rate)||40ºC(104ºF)||102%|
|Self Discharge 25ºC(77ºF)||Capacity after 3 month storage||91%|
|Capacity after 6 month storage||82%|
|Capacity after 12 month storage||64%|
|Max Discharge Current 25ºC(77ºF)||720A(5S)|
|Charg(Constant Voltage)||Cycle||Initial Charging Current: Less than 30A Voltage:14.4-15.0V 25ºC(77ºF)|
OEM/ODM Service Available
Pictures of Detail.
Lead Acid Battery in UPS Applications.
2 Any application possible to cause fatal injury.
3 Any application or battery inversion (safety valve at the bottom)
2. Do not use batteries in sealed rooms and boxes.
3. Batteries would produce hydrogen If naked ﬂame or short circuit occurs, there Will be a risk or explosion and tire accident while installing batteries simultaneously, please stay away from the heat source.
4. When the acid leaked from batteries and touches the skin and clothes, please rinse with plenty of water. If it goes into eyes, it will cause blindness.
2. Please do not use insulated Wires and soft vinyl chloride films containing plasticizers. In addition, please do not use organic solvents and detergents, such as banana oil, gasoline, essential oil, rat oil and others. If these materials come into contact with the battery shell, it will split or crack causing battery leakage, fire, etc.
3.Waste lead acid batteries are toxic and hazardous. Please comply with the environmental regulations, and do not arbitrarily throw away used lead acid batteries, which are hazardous waste. You can contact recycling organizations with environmental qualifications to recycle them, or refer to the local environmental protection departments.
2. For safety precautions, the insulation layer can be placed at the bottom or the battery cabinets 3nd holders before the installation, so as to isolate the electrical connections between the battery body and the cabinets and holders The insulation layer can also prevent the following risks: sulfuric acid leakage
arisen from rupture of battery container, fire accidents resulted from the electric leakage circuit among the metal cabinets, holders and batteries due to acid liquid corrosion in cabinets and holders. The insulating layer materials selected should not cause corrosion to the battery container. Meanwhile, they
should have heat resistance, acid resistance, certain mechanical strength (not getting damaged owning to long-term battery pressure), and would take the forms of insulating strips or trays.
3. Make sure to tighten the battery connection according to the size of torques, and check frequently. Loose connection may cause fire accidents.
ALL SPECIFICATION AND APPEARANCE ARE JUST FOR YOUR REFERENCE, WE HAVE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY SETAILS WITH ANY NOTICE.